Jesús Rodríquez gives us his vision on accessibility, what to take into account in development, what considerations must be taken into account in design and much more.
- What do we understand by accessibility?
- Why do you think it is important that design profiles take accessibility into account?
- How should the information reach you from the design team?
- A profile specialized in UX design should know about accessibility, and a Front-End or layout profile?
- Accessibility disabled and hover states do they have to pass accessibility?
- What should be taken into account in your work so that a digital product or service is accessible.
- What tools development should go through to make sure your code is accessible.
- Why do you think there are still development teams and companies that do not apply accessibility criteria even though it is required by law?
A new interview with Jesús Rodríguez, #Frontend expert talking about #accessibility #uxdesign and #development
You can listen to episode 127: Accessibility, development and design (Audio content only available in Spanish).